YST Membership 2015/16
Our membership has been restructured to enable more schools to access our membership and ensure the offer each school receives is valuable, accessible and flexible to meet their needs. YST Membership is still focused on using PE, school sport and physical activity to support schools to;
Raise Achievement for all young people in all subjects
- Strengthen teaching by engaging all learners through high quality delivery
- Inspire leadership at every level throughout your school
- Create a culture that enables young people to achieve their personal best
Professional Learning (delivered through Manchester’s PE Teacher Training Programme)
- Subject Pedagogy courses
- Career development courses
- Access to Ofsted-aligned self-review tools and a wide range of resources
- Hear from health, sport; PE; achievement and inclusion experts
- Regular policy updates
- Work with our partners on innovative projects
- Share practice locally and nationally
Discounts and offers
- Excellent discounts on Youth Sport Direct equipment and resources
- Offers from partners
Schools would then be able to opt for Level 2 or Level 3 membership, based on their own requirements. Please note that Level 1 membership is an introductory membership offered to schools who are not currently members with us.
Youth Sport Trust Level 2 Membership
- Receive support and guidance to develop your high quality PE, school sport and physical activity provision and as a vehicle for whole school achievement.
- Work collaboratively and share innovative practice with schools locally and nationally.
- Priority access to nationally driven PE and school sport programmes and interventions.
Each school will receive;
- National communications and updates
- Networking and regional support
- Online resources
- YST Quality Mark (online self review)
- Access to nationally delivered professional learning (CPD) from YST
- National programmes and development opportunities