Date(s) - 01/01/2021 - 02/07/2021
||Rugby League Skills
||January – July 2021
||7, 8, 9, 10, 11
|Squad / team
- Each student will take part in 5 activity’s within their bubbles on their own school site.
- Skills Overview
- Skills Set Up
- The overview and set up shows 5 stages and 2 activities per stage. We have selected one activity from each stage for the Inter School Competition:-
- Stage 1 – Activity 2 Score A Try
- Stage 2 – Activity 2 Slalom Carry
- Stage 3 – Activity 2 Collect your Rebound
- Stage 4 – Activity 2 Pass to Target
- Stage 5 – Activity 1 Loose Ball Pickup
- The Results spreadsheet will automatically generate a Virtual Competition score per student.
- Girls Scorsheets
- Boys Scoresheets
- (please note there are 5 separate tabs one for each year group)
– To take part in the Manchester Schools competition please e-mail your completed spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd July latest
NB/ If you would like to use all 10 Activities for Intra or Personal Challenge let me know and I will e-mail you the 10 activity spreadsheet.